Guidelines for visitors
Visitors are expected to abide by the museum's guidelines. Visitors are explicitly informed both before and during their visit and are called upon to adhere to the guidelines.
The guidelines are stated at the entrance of the museum and where necessary also at other places in the museum.
• Keep 1.5 meters away from our staff and others.
• Disinfect your hands.
• Pay with a debit card, pay contactless if possible.
• Cold or flu complaints? Then we ask you to stay at home.
• Group visits are not (yet) possible.
• Visit the museum alone or with a partner, family or housemates.
• A maximum of 1 person is allowed at the toilets.
• Wash hands after using the toilet.
• You are expected to follow the route indicated by markings on the floor and / or signs.
• Follow the instructions of the personnel.
• Visitors are advised to by their online ticket in advance via the reservation system of the Dutch Silver Museum.
- Visitors are welcome if they and their housemates are free of complaints for at least 24 hours.
- An ex-ante health check will be made upon reservation and at the entrance of the museum. With the online reservation, a confirmation is requested in the form of a tick and with a telephone reservation, the health of the visitor is asked. This is to ensure that visitors do not have any health problems, such as colds, runny nose, sore throat, mild cough, elevation, fever (above 38 degrees Celsius) and / or shortness of breath.
- It is only allowed to come to the museum with more than 1 person if there is a group. Definition of company: people who jointly run a household or form a social unit, such as a family, partners or housemates.
- Visitors are in advance in possession of a valid (online) reservation with a valid entrance ticket for the day and the time slot (fixed start time) on which the booking has been made; they arrive on time or no more than 15 minutes before the start time - not before - to avoid queues. Visitors with a museum card must also make a reservation in advance via the reservation system of the Silver Museum. A last-minute visit to the museum is possible by making a reservation by telephone at: 0182-385612 or via the online reservation system.
- Group tours, packages, tickets or activities take place in an adapted form. Check the website or contact us for more information.
- School trips of children under 12 follow the current advice of RIVM, in consultation with the safety region and the relevant primary school.
- Limit contact between children from different groups, between children and parents and between parents as much as possible. The one and a half meter rule should be applied as much as possible.
- It is not allowed to film and / or photograph because this may impede the flow which is important to keep the 1.5 meter distance between visitors possible.
- Always follow the hygiene measures.